Intelligent check-in is available for all regular flights operated by GOL, except flights to Paramaribo (PBM) and Punta Cana (PUJ). Additionally, passengers can use intelligent check-in up to seven days in advance with the following cut-off times:
Cut-off time for online/mobile check-in is 45 minutes before the flight.
Cut-off time for online/mobile check-in is 1 hour 15 minutes before the flight.
For reservations for flights operated by GOL and Air France-KLM, intelligent check-in is available up to 30 hours before the flight.
During intelligent check-in, you must enter your ID document number and other required information, such as an emergency contact phone number. The ID document provided must be valid and in good condition so that you can be identified by GOL employees and inspection authorities.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to provide accurate ID information and to comply with the vaccination and visa requirements of their country of destination. Should the passenger not present a valid ID, GOL will be unable to provide services until a valid ID is available. Should this delay result in the passenger missing a flight, any and all expenses resulting from flight changes will be of the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Do you have questions about identification documents?
Check the "Required documents for boarding" page at www.voegol.com.br.
Baggage check, carry-on and boarding procedures.
If you have baggage to check, please arrive at the airport with a valid photo ID at least:
1 hour before domestic flights or 2 hours before international flights (except for flights departing from Bolivia, which require passengers to arrive at least 3 hours before departure).
If you have carry-on baggage only, you may proceed directly to the boarding gate:
- Carry-on baggage may weigh up to 10 kg (22 lbs) and may not exceed the following dimensions: 40 x 25 x 55 cm (16 x 10 x 22 in) (length x width x height).
It's prohibited to:
- Transport sharp, pointed, flammable or explosive items. Additionally, for international flights, your carry-on baggage may only contain one clear, sealed bag of liquids and gels, which individually must not be larger than 100ml (3.4 oz).
- The airport administration may prevent the boarding of any passenger whose carry-on baggage contains prohibited items and/or items classified as dangerous. Should this delay result in the passenger missing a flight, any and all expenses resulting from flight changes will be of the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Do you have any questions or would you like to travel with special items like sports equipment? Check the "What can you pack in your bags" page at www.voegol.com.br.
After checking his or her baggage (if applicable), the passenger must be present at the boarding gate with a valid photo ID at least:
40 minutes before a domestic flight or 1 hour before an international flight. The boarding process will end 15 minutes before takeoff.
Check the "How to check in" page at www.voegol.com.br.
Expectant mothers may use intelligent check-in, provided they follow certain procedures. Check the "Expectant mothers" page at www.voegol.com.br.
Should you need to complete a Declaration of Responsibility form, please click on the link above to complete it and speed up your boarding process.
- traveling within seven days before or after childbirth.
- The expectant mother's medical authorization must be issued no more than a week before boarding and is valid for 30 days, as long she has not advanced to the next stage of pregnancy at the time of the return flight.
Check-in, cancellations and no-shows:
If your plans have changed, you may cancel your intelligent check-in up to 40 minutes before domestic flights and up to 1 hour and 10 minutes before international flights.
Should a passenger be a no-show for boarding, the passenger will have to pay any and all fees and fare differences, regardless of whether the passenger checked-in or not.
Do you have any questions about no-shows? Check the "Flight changes" page at www.voegol.com.br.
Pets in the passenger cabin:
If you would like to travel with a pet, you will be required to follow certain procedures. Check the "Pets" page at www.voegol.com.br.
Should a passenger not follow any of the procedures, GOL will be unable to provide services to the passenger until the passenger complies with the procedures. Should this delay result in the passenger missing a flight, any and all expenses resulting from flight changes will be of the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Exceptions for intelligent check-in:
This service is not available to:
- Unaccompanied minors;
- Minors on international flights;
- Passengers transporting pets in the baggage compartment;
- Charter flights;
- Flights operated by partner airlines (except Air France-KLM).
- Passengers who qualify for the following cases of special assistance:
· Passengers travelling with a lap child;
· Passengers who request approval from GOL's medical department via the MEDIF or FREMEC forms;